Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Lost Challenge: Score

Before I get to the facts, here is a look at the island post challenge. I was able to collect all items on the list for +5 points.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here are our characters...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Charlie
Asp Points: 39,750
Job: Battle of the Bands Judge
Badges: bronze gardening, gold fishing
Cooking 2, Mechanical 4, Charisma 2, Creativity 6, Cleaning 1

Kate
Asp Points: 19,750
Job: Relic Liberator
Badges: gold fishing, gold gardening
Cooking 3, Mechanical 3, Charisma 3, Body 6, Creativity 1, Cleaning 3

Jack
Asp Points: 19,000
Job: Nurse
Badges: bronze gardening, silver toy making, gold fishing
Cooking 2, Mechanical 3, Body 1, Logic 3, Cleaning 3

Sun
Asp Points: 16,750
Job: Teacher's Aide
Badges: bronze fishing, bronze flower arranging, gold gardening
Cooking 4, Charisma 1, Logic 1, Cleaning 3, Creativity 2

Locke
Asp Points: 11,750
Job: Multiregional Sim of Some Question
Badges: silver fishing
Cooking 1, Mechanical 2, Charisma 3, Body 2

Hurley
Asp Points: 7,250
Job: Drive Thru Clerk
Badges: silver fishing
Cooking 3, Creativity 2

Sayid
Asp Points: 1,500
Job: Recruit
Badges: bronze fishing
Mechanical 1

Sawyer
Asp Points: 0
Job: none
Badges bronze fishing

Total Asp Points: 115,750 = 12 points (rounded up)
Bronze Badges: 6 = 6 points
Silver Badges: 3 = 6 points
Gold Badges: 5 = 25 points
All items purchased = 5 points

Total: 54

6 comments:

Roo said...

54 points .. nice job!
Your sims er losties *giggle* look great.. especially your plant sim!
Okay so this weekend... hmm... I'm just gonna have to do this.. you talked me in to it!
new mantra *gotta beat 54 points.. gotta beat 54 points..*

Lia said...

Well, my final score was -3, so you did really wel there (or I did very poorly, LOL).

Twoyys4me said...

Excellent job! You beat me! LOL.

Forgot to say how great that Kate became a Plant Sim- I guess there should be bonus points for that. :)

Really fun story- thanks for sharing.

javajan32 said...

Great work on the challenge.

Ziese52 said...

Great job!!! Everyone's beating me at my own challenge! Oh well, I'm getting tips now.

lissabry said...

wow Shaunna you did great :D poor Hurley he was makin me dizzy lol Im surprised there were no points for getting a plant sim congrats on the completion and score :D